Native applications are smart phone applications which are designed particularly for a specific gadget. Today the biggest contenders are iPhone and Android Phone. IOS app development is done while using Obj-C or Swift and Android mobile app development is done with Java. There are many platforms, which are available in market to develop native applications using native languages. And in other Native applications there are package of development which can be directly downloaded and installed on the platform for which it is intended.
The given are a few advantages of making Native applications:
- Quality: Big name brands have overflowed the market with free brilliant applications. These applications end up simply personal real-time tools constantly accessible for everyone. The most ideal approach to leave good impression to client is to handle these challenges utilizing the hardware native language.
- Ease of use: When utilizing native applications, you expect certain usefulness and design patterns like multi-touch, double tap and zoom. Indeed, even the back button location may varies with different devices. These are the things, which effortlessly got into Naive APIs while other means can get tricky.
- New Features: With the coming Apple’s and Android devices or the instantly growing Internet of things, these native platforms are set to utilize all accessible functions. Different methods require the time and push to get to the new native APIs which could possibly be used.
- Advanced UI Interactions: Are youjealous being not able to slice and dice in Fruit Ninja? Those high tech communications that make applications feel immersive and important, frequently take you into a dead zone when producing for multiple platforms.
- Native Look and Feel: Ah, it feels good to be back home. Out of the case, your application feels like
- It has a place. Native applications are natural extensions of the place and feel, closely resemble the default applications. User rapidly get on the contrasts like the utilization of a particular symbol or logo.
The special feature of native apps is this that they reside on the device and user access them through the help of the icon on the home screen of the device. They can only be installed from an online app store like Google Play Store or Apple Store. The programming language used for native apps is also native like objective C is used for ios and Java is used for android.
Any native app development company is more likely to have better quality apps and more customers. Thus, the company earns more profits even if the sale is less. You can even get native mobile app development in San Francisco from online sources or help from any other company, which is already into mobile app development.